a favorite foto

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sugar Mama and the Wife, a poem

While my elbows are deep in crap
and adult diapers....
He is complimenting her on
her beauty,Sunny disposition and
pretty smile....
While I am washing the fifth load of
soiled laundry...
They send each other hearts
and giggles....
While I am cleaning up vomit and
trying to get the urine smell out
of the mattress.....
They send each other
inspirational quotes....
While the unpaid bills are
piling up....
She offers to buy him an
airline ticket
to take him away....
While I am spent and
have nothing left to give....
He calls and asks her
how her day was and
she compliments him
on his sensitivity.

By Lucya Kotelewec Lebid
@6May2011
"Love on the Internets"


© 2011Lucya Kotelewec Lebid, all rights reserved

Dedicated to my dear friend. D.D. who after decades of marriage finds herself divorced because of the Internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment